We mainly work within a 20 mile radius of Bideford. If you require any of our services for properties further afield please do contact us to discuss.
Our chimney sweep services include:
- Issuing HETAS Approved and insurance compliance certificate
- Written report outlining issues, with remedial and / or referral advice where applicable
- Assessing cowl suitability and chimney stack condition
- Stove maintenance check including fire rope, fire bricks, glass door, dampener
- Smoke and draw test
- CO Alarm and smoke alarm testing
- Fuel storage advice & Fuel usage guidance
- Risk & Safety Assessment on appliance usage, hazards and instalment regulations
- Risk Assessment for Home Fire Safety Visit. We work in partnership with the Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service. Where eligible we will refer you for a Home Fire Safety Visit.
All appliances including multi fuel stoves, woodburners, open fires, Agas and Rayburns, range cookers and gas fires. These include lined and unlined chimneys. Domestic rates are listed below.
We have established working relationships providing a chimney sweep service for commercial clients. If you are a letting agent with properties that require chimney sweeping, please do take a look at our rates below. We will be very happy to discuss your requirements so do feel free contact us with any queries.
Domestic RatesPRICE LIST Domestic 2017
Additional work including ordering, collecting and delivering materials will be charged at £30 per hour. Prices do not include materials.
Commercial RatesPRICE LIST COMMERCIAL
If you require any of our services for properties further afield please do contact us to discuss.
Folklore of old says having a chimney sweep at your wedding may bring you good luck. Why not hire your very own traditional chimney sweep to make your day extra special? Please visit our Lucky Wedding Chimney Sweep page for further tales.